6 mo female blue ds in Georgia.

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
GypsyTheDS
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Me n my girls, Gypsy and Nala, live in Georgia. Gypsy was found as a neglected and abused stray. A Dutch Shepherd mix. She is now healthy and happy as part of our family. Nala came to us from a Craigslist ad at a year old. A tall and lanky German Shepherd/lab mix.

6 mo female blue ds in Georgia.

Post by GypsyTheDS »

I found this on craigslist but can get you the info if anybody is interested!! I wish i could get her but Gypsy already drives my husband up the wall. Haha

This beautiful girl is up to date on shots but she is not spayed. They have another DS as well so dog friendly.
Attachments
6 mo female DS GA
6 mo female DS GA
Screenshot_2018-03-22-16-23-48.png (443.39 KiB) Viewed 5062 times
Aimee, Gypsy (DS) & Nala (GSD/lab)
DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

Re: 6 mo female blue ds in Georgia.

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

What's the link? I'd love to repost!
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)
GypsyTheDS
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Me n my girls, Gypsy and Nala, live in Georgia. Gypsy was found as a neglected and abused stray. A Dutch Shepherd mix. She is now healthy and happy as part of our family. Nala came to us from a Craigslist ad at a year old. A tall and lanky German Shepherd/lab mix.

Re: 6 mo female blue ds in Georgia.

Post by GypsyTheDS »

Aimee, Gypsy (DS) & Nala (GSD/lab)