One of the best tributes to a lost friend:
Jimmy Stewart reads a poem about his lost friend Beau.
March Photo of the Month Winner(s)
Submitted by: Dutchringgirl
April Theme is Real or Photoshopped?
Submitted by: Jas31663166
Classy, I guess
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
New option for posting images:
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
Just registered? Read This.
In remembrance of our lost friends
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1326
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 am
- Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612
- Location: NH/hamptons/nyc
OMG, i am so old. i remember that so well from 32 years ago. and you are right - a beautiful and moving tribute, all the more amazing for how much time it occupied on the Tonight Show in its prime. thanks for posting that.