RIP Fee, our beautiful longhaired dutch shepherd.

In remembrance of our lost friends
Elisabeth91
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Elisabeth. My family has had 3 long haired dutch shephers:

Draugen's Largo (Largo)
Loupi Aja van't Frouwkeshof (Aja)
Lissunmustan Fee Azarella (Fee)

RIP Fee, our beautiful longhaired dutch shepherd.

Post by Elisabeth91 »

Our beautiful longhaired Dutch shepherd Fee (Lissunmustan Fee Azarella) was gently put to sleep yesterday in our living room, 12.5 years old. She was born in our home and has spent her entire life as a beloved family member. The house is empty without her.

A picture taken this summer of the graying but gorgeous old lady.
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: RIP Fee, our beautiful longhaired dutch shepherd.

Post by centrop67 »

So sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful mature girl.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Post by karenz »

I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family and Fee. She is beautiful!
Karen & Xander
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

Such a dignified friend you had. i am sure she was very worried about leaving you alone. also sure it will be difficult for you. so sorry you have to endure such a loss.
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

i lost my first DS after 12 1/2 years at age 13. he got so gray, he lost his black mask entirely. but the love is so much more at 12 1/2 than it was even with that funny, bright-eyed puppy that was all love all the time.
it is a most difficult loss.
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka