Dana vom Kelterhoff IPO3 FH CGC

In remembrance of our lost friends
asheleylane
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Asheley Winters, have had Dutch Shepherds for 12+ years!

Dana vom Kelterhoff IPO3 FH CGC

Post by asheleylane »

Dana vom Kelterhoff IPO3 FH CGC 3/16/2000 - 11/17/2014
I "just wanted a dog to do Schutzhund" - but I got more than I ever dreamed. I got a constant companion through veterinary school, through divorces, through life's joys and struggles......a superstar that made everyone take notice, from K9 officers to Herding Instructors to International Champions......an ambassador for Dutch Shepherds.....a teacher, partner, and muse for dogsports......a wonderful mother and the very reason that Vrijheid Kennel exists.
Words simply cannot express the grief I feel from losing her. Thank you to those who have expressed condolences and kind words. Until we meet again my girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-f02Rr ... e=youtu.be
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Re: Dana vom Kelterhoff IPO3 FH CGC

Post by johninny »

OMG, what a gorgeous and godly creature.
your pictorial tribute is so great. you are so lucky to have all those times captured in photos.

those pictures and your words brought me to tears. her obvious strength and the power of your words struck a deep chord with my own experience.

i am so sorry and sad that you have to go through this terrible experience of loss of this incredible gift of life who was your best friend.
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Stacy_R
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...

Post by Stacy_R »

What a moving video....it brought me to tears.
I am so, so sorry for your loss...
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

Very Sorry for your loss.

What an awesome dog!
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
racingiron1
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Hilde is a rescue that we suspect is at least partially Dutch Shepherd.

Post by racingiron1 »

I love the progression of photos... It's a wonderful tribute to a majestic pup. It made me sorry for you, but also strangely happy--she obviously lived a full and content life! The pain of loss will never completely go away, but it'll eventually get almost completely crowded out by all those wonderful memories.
Eric, Elizabeth, & Hilde