2-2 Arko Kikkert Breeding

General issues of training/education
K9trainerCs
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I've been a professional dog trainer for the past 13 years, focusing on sport dog training and competition the past 5. I'm currently in search of my next partner and am considering a Dutchie. I hope to gain as much knowledge as possible from these forums and it's members

2-2 Arko Kikkert Breeding

Post by K9trainerCs »

As I do some research, I came across a litter being born and described to be a 2-2 Arko Kikkert Breeding. Before I move forward, I wanted to see if anyone could help me speed the process up of educating me on whether or not this is a nice breeding for hard, high drive but level headed prospects.

Thanks in advance.
A good dog handler takes the time to build a strong relationship with their dog and tries even harder not to screw it up by being human. - Charla Houston, Tx
vicken
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Working woman who got a DS to keep her out of the office. Good dog!! She does her job. She has gotten Mom into agility, schutzhund and carting, all in her first 18 months. Now what? You want me to throw Balls, again?!!

Re: 2-2 Arko Kikkert Breeding

Post by vicken »

look up the dog in the Pedigreed database, then google each parent, grandparent and ggp and see if you got championships. Look also in youTube. let us know what you find. There was / is an Arko (Arco?) Pegge who was an excellent dog and breeder. V
Learning together with Inti.