GOT Kapena training video!

General issues of training/education
DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

GOT Kapena training video!

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

Kapena is getting great at on leash behavior. We've started using a prong collar. He was just too strong for the other one and this makes correction light and non-negotiable. We're still working on drive. Anyways, I made a Game of Thrones themed video. 🤣

I hope you enjoy it!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4VrmP ... p=drivesdk
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: GOT Kapena training video!

Post by TimL_168 »

Lol. I BITE stuff and I know things.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

TimL_168 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:38 am Lol. I BITE stuff and I know things.
Omg I should have thought of that! Lol
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

:pint:
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

What a fun video.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

magnificent !!! what a looooooooooooooooooong tail !!

may I say though, bring him closer to you at the halts, not move closer to him,
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

Yep, we fixed it that day. We've been sitting next to walls and things so he can't stick his butt out when he sits. First day on prong collar, first day around the "ring" area, after only a few days practice on regular walks with a martingale.
DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

Thanks Dutchringgirl!!
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

awesome !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage