Soft moaning / sighing

Starlight Pilot
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I used top be terrified of dogs as a kid. But I met a German Shepherd named Sheba and have been into dogs since I was 12, now I'm 32 and have successfully handled many of all sizes, breeds and temperaments. I titled my first dog Sport, a mixed breed, in agility and then got into schutzhund. I got to work with working bred GSDs and loved them. After Sport died I was offered a young Dutch Shepherd named Allie (short for alligator!). I adopted her and fell in love with the breed. I rescued several Dutchies after that and then Allie was killed tragically by irresponsible veterinary staff. About 4 months later I rescued a pathetic emaciated 1 yr old Dutchie named "Phantom". With just some food, water and love he sprang from his listless phantom self and I named him Logan. Now he is my 8 yr old hardcore PITA!!!! :D

Re: Soft moaning / sighing

Post by Starlight Pilot »

LOL Logan whines while chewing on a treat toy, you can feel the frustration in his voice. Its super annoying sometimes...its that high pitched shivering whistley sound. He's so weird.
Dutch in America
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: A dog lover living in Florida. I am originally from The Netherlands. Had dogs all my life, mostly working dogs. Last one was a GSD I trained for narcotic detection. I have recently gotten my first DS, Ranger. I also have 2 Danish/Swedish farmdogs.

Re: Soft moaning / sighing

Post by Dutch in America »

And here I thought Ranger was different, but now I hear all the sighing and moaning seems to be a breed trait? Oh, well, I love it anyway, he is a hoot to listen to.
Mom to:
Ranger-DS
Jake and Elwood-Danish/Swedish Farmdogs

"May you be the kind of person your dog thinks you are."