Looking for trainer and behaviorist suggestions for fear aggressive Dutchie mix

Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Re: Looking for trainer and behaviorist suggestions for fear aggressive Dutchie mix

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Tennessee3 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:55 am
Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:17 am
Tennessee3 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:12 am

Aight what if I split the flight with you and you crashed in my spare bedroom.

I've got a smoker and I'd provide world class BBQ and good beer. Imperial stouts bourbon barrel aged mostly

Is that tempting enough... hmmmm lol
Haha appreciate the offer but sadly I'm not a drinker I prefer greener methods lol
We ain't got none of that down here, it all stops at the Mason Dixon line :wtg: :lol:

ETA: if you say you don't like a good BBQ though, I'm afraid we can't be friends :( LOL
Now we are talkin!!!!!!! Make me a brisket and I'm on the plane!!!
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Re: Looking for trainer and behaviorist suggestions for fear aggressive Dutchie mix

Post by Joxgirl »

We have greens.... sprouts, kale, lettuce.... we smoke buffalo, and the like. You can camp out in our guest room. Take a day off to go to Disneyland... what do you say??
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Joxgirl wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:06 pm We have greens.... sprouts, kale, lettuce.... we smoke buffalo, and the like. You can camp out in our guest room. Take a day off to go to Disneyland... what do you say??
I'm getting spoiled
DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

Steve, thank you! We are so excited to go to our evaluation tomorrow! I had a wonderful chat with Anthony today about Kapena. I don't think we're in over our heads or have any behavioral issues as of yet but he's going to basically train us and give us new things to do to engage his smarty pants brain. Lol. I'm so excited he is going to show us the agility program as well. I think this will be a great fit for us and he's only 30 minutes away! I'll start a different thread for it and tell you how it went!

Here is your gratuitous Pena pic of the day.
FB_IMG_1503793546506.jpg
FB_IMG_1503793546506.jpg (324.16 KiB) Viewed 1809 times
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog

DaHawaiianDS wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:25 am Steve, thank you! We are so excited to go to our evaluation tomorrow! I had a wonderful chat with Anthony today about Kapena. I don't think we're in over our heads or have any behavioral issues as of yet but he's going to basically train us and give us new things to do to engage his smarty pants brain. Lol. I'm so excited he is going to show us the agility program as well. I think this will be a great fit for us and he's only 30 minutes away! I'll start a different thread for it and tell you how it went!

Here is your gratuitous Pena pic of the day. FB_IMG_1503793546506.jpg
Nice!!! He's originally from up here on Long Island! Good luck!!!