Kapena cracks me up!

DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

Kapena cracks me up!

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

He was relaxing in the expen and I was doing some random cleanup / laundry things around the house. He got this shotgun shell toy in a bullymake box and he loves it. Well while I'm folding I hear a strange noise downstairs. "Raawaraaaaraaaa". A really soft, high pitched sound, then a pause, then the same noise....

I peeked over the balcony to see what he was doing. There he is singing into the shotgun shell and listening to it echo back!! Haha! It must've sounded different in the toy. What a weirdo!

Gratuitous Pena pic included.
FB_IMG_1504049070009.jpg
FB_IMG_1504049070009.jpg (121.63 KiB) Viewed 1463 times
Last edited by DaHawaiianDS on Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Kapena cracks me up!

Post by Dutchringgirl »

hahahahahaha.
they really are a laugh a minute
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage