diatomaceous earth

Dietary/feeding issues
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

diatomaceous earth

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Since there have been many topics about alot of things where DE comes up, I wanted to post this for everyone.

http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2013/02 ... earth.html
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
montecarlogirl87
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: dogs, cats, fish, birds, horses, llamas... I've worked with them all :)

Re: diatomaceous earth

Post by montecarlogirl87 »

I just picked up a bag of food grade DE today... after many years (thank gods!) of not having a flea problem I saw ONE the other day and immediately went on a cleaning rampage...

I plan on dusting some on their beds and around the house a bit (I've read it can upset vacuums?)... I might even put a little on them... but I also read that it can be used as a wormer? what kind of dosage/duration should go in their food?
Tareena and Shylah and Shota - Orlando, FL
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

you can feed it to them, read the web site because too much can cause constipation.
ImageImage
montecarlogirl87
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: dogs, cats, fish, birds, horses, llamas... I've worked with them all :)

Post by montecarlogirl87 »

I read the site but that was regarding a person taking it for a detox, I was looking for info on how much to give and for how long for it to work as a dewormer... I searched the board before I posted... but I just found Wolf Creek Ranch's website... so I guess I'll just go with that
Tareena and Shylah and Shota - Orlando, FL
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

ImageImage