KONG

Dietary/feeding issues
Asha
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Emily. I am the mother of two girls (human!!). We have one beagle named Charlie who is three and a new puppy named Asha. She is about 9 weeks old and we think she is a Dutch Shepherd Dog mix.

KONG

Post by Asha »

I've read a lot of you guys use the KONG toys. I definitely want to buy one but I'm not sure which one to get. I was thinking the classic snowman. Asha is about 11 weeks old. Is she big enough for the large red snowman, or should I wait until she's older or get her something else? Also we have a beagle who is her constant playmate. They've been playing a lot of keep away with their bones, which is hilarious and I find it hard to look away, so should I just get one for them to share and play-fight over or get them each one?
Emily Owner of Three mutts
Charlie - beagle/basset 5yrs
Asha - No ### Idea brindle genius 1 yr
Russell - Redbone/GSD monster 6months
DS LOVER and obsessor
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years

Re: KONG

Post by LyonsFamily »

Get the black ones. The red Kongs are no match for a DS's mouth. I usually buy the large and extra large Kongs. I think a large should work fine for you.

If you're ordering a few toys, check out Ryans Pet. They have wholesale pricing on everything and carry all of the Kong products. It's supposed to be a site for groomers, trainers, and kennel owners, but you don't have to provide proof of a business license.
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA