September Photo of the Month Winner
Submitted by: TimL_168
Tracks and Searches
Just registered? Read This.
October Theme is Toys
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Click Here for the forum Facebook page.
New option for posting images:
Attention New Members: If you sign up and don't receive an activation email right away, send an email to Centrop67 at gmail, and I will activate you manually.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 1608
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
I love some those looks he gives, like...Yeah, whatever, man; I just burned one; life's good.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
- Training Dog
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:59 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.
- Location: NC
He is looking great!!!
Karen & Xander
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:45 am
- Tell us about yourself: I was given my Dutch about 5 months ago. He is a handful but I love him and will keep training. He is a year old and I'm training him to be a service dog.
- Location: Las Vegas
Very happy I came across this forum. I was given my Dutchie about 5 months ago and he was also underweight. The previous owners had him on a raw diet but we're only feeding him 2 drum sticks in the morning and two in the evening and he was only 7 months. When Ingot him I did my own research on feeding raw and they were not feeding him correctly or enough. I switched him kibble simply because of cost. At this time, I can't afford to feed him raw properly. I switched him Merrick but he still need to put on weight. It's good to know that adding a high quality can food can also help but it's ok if it takes some time for him to put on the weight. He is 1 now and has a ton of energy. I have to take him to daycare because he escapes the crate and destroys my house.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 5325
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Hi Jvega, Just to let you know, this post is 6 months old. It would be great if you posted in the new member section and create a signature so we know who you are. Welcome !!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT