Puppy Weight

Dietary/feeding issues
MultiPurposeK9
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Multipurpose trainer

Puppy Weight

Post by MultiPurposeK9 »

Lykos is 67 days old today. He weighs in at 19.8 lbs. He was uniformly average in his litter. He is being feed as of now three times a day meals consisting of Taste of the Wild Salmon, puppy formula, 1 tsp, Missing Link Hip and Joint, bone marrow and 1 Tbsp. of cottage cheese. Between meals he gets a small marrow bone or a chicken foot. His left ear is not quite up so raising the glucosamine and chondroitin along with calcium. His left ear is erect and his right ear stands erect occasionally but, stays about 2/3 up. Unfortunately his favorite ear set is flat back. Ha Ha Ha but, generally he is a very nice puppy. Very confident, loves his crate housebraking very very well and has started to do some basic marker training (sit)with a clicker on a puppy collar and leash.
Roger
Consistency + Repetition = Predictability
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Puppy Weight

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Dont worry about the ear yet, they will flop for a while longer before they decide to stand up. I dont see any pictures though,,,,,,,,you better get some or there will be a revolt
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Puppy Weight

Post by Raven »

He posted a pic under his thread in..."Puppies?" Very cute. A brindled blur as they always are.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~