Puppy on raw

Dietary/feeding issues
Babydog123
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I'm in the process of getting a Dutch shepherd puppy and I currently own two gsds

Puppy on raw

Post by Babydog123 »

What's everyone's view for puppy's eating raw?? My puppy was raised on it but i had tried switching him over to dry because of how convenient it is. I did run into the issue of him noto gaining any weight and having super soft stool on the daily. Ever sense I switched to raw he's been solid and has gained weight. I just don't know if it's risky, or If I should be feeding extra supplements? Any good recommendationso for a inexpensive supplement?
Alyssa R, Violet, Vex and puppy*on the way*
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Puppy on raw

Post by centrop67 »

I am surprised not to sre a reply here. There's a couple of members that are raw advocates. Hopefully this reply will get them to see it
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Puppy on raw

Post by Dutchringgirl »

raw is fine for the pup. there are plenty of posts on here about raw. search around and if you still have questions we will be happy to help
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage