Change her food to Canin Caviar

Dietary/feeding issues
turgi11
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: i have a dutch shpherd

Change her food to Canin Caviar

Post by turgi11 »

after 3 month of using Eukanuba I decide change Mia food to Canin Caviar. It a holistic and super premium food. from the eukanuba i was need to give her around 400g per day and from the canin caviar i give her 150-200g per day- it half amount! it is better food/ she have much more energy then before i can see it. she is growing batter and do less excrement. :wtg:
Gal Torgeman

Image Mia
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Change her food to Canin Caviar

Post by leih merigian »

Glad you found something you like better.
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Kristie E
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Post by Kristie E »

I wish I could find a food that would have Gwen poop less..... high protein diets run right through her.. literally... we have settled for costco's food which quite frankly as long as they don't make any changes seems to be just as good as some of those high end foods... but again.. I would love less poop.. :whistle:
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Sadie is a poop machine too !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
turgi11
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: i have a dutch shpherd

Post by turgi11 »

Mia was a poop machine too! that the reason i try different food and it work! maybe they sell this kind of food at your place, i can advise on it, it pay in money too bc you give small amount confirm to other brands in the market today.
Gal Torgeman

Image Mia
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

i did some quick checking and it had good reviews. It would be interesting to see if anyone else uses it.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage