My dutch have 1.5years old and his ears still down.
When he's alert, the years goes up perfectly, so the cartilage is not broken or fractured.
I already tried a lot of supplements since he was 8 months, like calcium, collagen powder and gelatine, from different brands and forms, but nothing seems to be effective.
He used a splint (i dont know if is it the correct name in english) from 7 months until 9 months, and nothing.
There's anything else i can do at this age to up his ears that is not evasive and harmless?
PHOTO CONTEST - February Theme is Pals-> Vote Here
|January Photo of the Month Winner|
Submitted by: Karenz
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Please take a moment to complete the Photo Contest Survey
Just registered? Read This.
Did you know you can embed YouTube
videos in your posts? Instructions Here
This forum has a Facebook page:
(1) Click here
(2) Like the page
(3) Stay up to date with all the latest activity.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:21 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm from Brazil and own a Dutch with 1.5 years old.
He becomes to the family just for guard and safety, but when i discovered all his potential, i started a program of trainings to initiate him on Mondioring.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 4974
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
I think by now if they are not up they wont stand up.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT