Ivil x Brassaï

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Ivil x Brassaï

Post by Marjolein »

Yay! Went for an ultrasound today, Ivil is carrying lots of little brindles :ds:
feraloup
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.

Re: Ivil x Brassaï

Post by feraloup »

Congrats!!! :)
Autumn Dufresne

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

Ivil is starting to show a little...

she is very sweet now, sleeps a bit more, but at the same time still hysterically happy if there is fun stuff, like going for a walk, spotting a cat, or Johan coming home :roll: :lol: :lol:
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

:DSlove:
Sue (and Sugar)

Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

:balloons:

yeah!!!! More pup pictures !!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
felixone123
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.

Post by felixone123 »

congrats!!! can't wait to see pics of the lil' rascals!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Marjolein
Working Dog

Post by Marjolein »

approx. 3 more weeks...
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

oooooooh 3 more weeks to more fat puppy bellies !!!!
ImageImage
Marjolein
Working Dog

Post by Marjolein »

yeah, right now it is just one FAT belly at my feet :DSangel:
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

Marjolein wrote:Yay! Went for an ultrasound today, Ivil is carrying lots of little brindles :ds:
Brindles? Ya sure? :twisted:
(Any chance of fawn or blue? )
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Marjolein
Working Dog

Post by Marjolein »

Yup, all brindles!
No chance for fawn (Ivil is Kbr/kbr) and a tiny, tiny chance of blue :player:
But I hope there will be no blue female, çause then I will want to keep her, which would be a very bad idea being a breeder and all :roll: :lol:
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

I bet its cool to see the ultrasound, all of the little pups in there !
ImageImage
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

Can you tell how many?
Sue (and Sugar)

Marjolein
Working Dog

Post by Marjolein »

Sugars Mom wrote:Can you tell how many?
No, not precise. You could if there are only 3 or so, if there are more it's hard, they move etc. also, Ivil does not like it so I do not have her shaved, laid on her back etc. You could see more if you do that, but I just want to know if it is a couple or a lot, and if all is ok ;)
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by vneerland »

Marjolein wrote:But I hope there will be no blue female, çause then I will want to keep her, which would be a very bad idea being a breeder and all :roll: :lol:
Would, indeed, be stupid. :roll: Just keep the best female. In both drive and conformation. IF that were a blue, wouldn't you be in a horribe predicament? :lol:
Marjolein
Working Dog

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:Would, indeed, be stupid. :roll: Just keep the best female. In both drive and conformation. IF that were a blue, wouldn't you be in a horribe predicament? :lol:
It would kill me... :roll: or Johan will :lol:
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by vneerland »

Marjolein wrote:
vneerland wrote:Would, indeed, be stupid. :roll: Just keep the best female. In both drive and conformation. IF that were a blue, wouldn't you be in a horribe predicament? :lol:
It would kill me... :roll: or Johan will :lol:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: "don't go in the shed honey. I need to clean it up first" :whistle: (hiding a blue bindle) Then later "Oh my! Look what I found! No clue how it ended up here?" :twisted:
Marjolein
Working Dog

Post by Marjolein »

I'm afraid Johan knows me a bit longer than that Juut... :?
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

vneerland wrote:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: "don't go in the shed honey. I need to clean it up first" :whistle: (hiding a blue bindle) Then later "Oh my! Look what I found! No clue how it ended up here?" :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I just woke Thalie up laughing so loud !!!
ImageImage
Marjolein
Working Dog

Post by Marjolein »

:roll: 1,5 weeks to go...