Working line puppies expected soon !

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
Dark Side
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: In love with Dutch Shepherds for almost 20 years, I now breed them with love and passion.
Settled in the south east of France, near the Italian border, I practice Mondioring with my dogs and also dog shows. Looking forward to sharing my passion with you all !!
http://www.bergerhollandais.fr/

Working line puppies expected soon !

Post by Dark Side »

Just wanted to share with you that my Gothic is expecting puppies for next month (around 10th august 2013). I can't wait as I am very hopeful of this litter... :)

I chose to marry her to the French Working Champion Tam-Tam des Fonds de Gueule (Ring), son of Nico Van Neerland (no need to introduce him ;) ;) ) and Olympe de la Fureur de Vivre (French champion).

My Gothic, born Frigg des Crocs de l'Olympe, is daughter of Styx des Crocs de l'Olympe (Son of Ringo V.D. Vastenow) and Boukhis des Crocs de l'Olympe (daughter of Tarhun des Crocs de l'Olympe, 1st dutch shepherd ring finalist in France in 2006, son of Leiru).

anniewang83
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Annie & Nick, first time owners of a dutch shepherd, named Amber, rescue from North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue (NADSR), fostered and trained by Kim Futch. Amber's favorite things to do are eating, chasing balls, chasing frisbees and napping with us in bed.

Re: Working line puppies expected soon !

Post by anniewang83 »

Felicitations! :)
Nick & Annie (humans)
Amber (Dutchie)
currently living in New York City
Dark Side
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: In love with Dutch Shepherds for almost 20 years, I now breed them with love and passion.
Settled in the south east of France, near the Italian border, I practice Mondioring with my dogs and also dog shows. Looking forward to sharing my passion with you all !!
http://www.bergerhollandais.fr/

Post by Dark Side »

Merci ! ;)
Dances With Empties
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Experience with Labs, GSD's, & Catahoulas. Just recently purchased a Dutch Shepherd.

Post by Dances With Empties »

A truly noble looking shepherd. I'm sure the pups will be great with those bloodlines.
Jason