Puppy on the way

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
Jlobes
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Previously had a DutchXMal and knew at that moment, they were the best dogs ever. Unfortunately, I lost her in an accident as a pup @9mo., but I was sold on the dutchies. I cant imagine having another breed, they are the total package dogs.

Got my boy FURY from Vrijheid. He was born 4/23/16 and i picked him up 6/29. Working on basics(OB, manners, etc), some NW and figuring out what we want to focus on for the future work.

Puppy on the way

Post by Jlobes »

well...I found a pup and he is coming home next week!! So exciting and cant wait to get him. Heres the first pics of the lil guy, from the breeder(Asheley). U litter, green collar male. He is a beast! weighed in at 11# two days ago.
introducing....
Vrijheids Universe D'Fury (HectorXKosmic VleDobry)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 2ff58872a7

Thanks for looking and for all the tips/messages. I will definitely be around more to gather info and post more questions and pics! Looking forward to the journey with another dog, been far too long.
karenz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Karen and I have a dutch shepherd, Xander, born 6/14/13. He is my second dutch shepherd. My first was Rawly. Even though Xander is my second I still have a lot to learn. That is why I'm here, to learn, get advice, and meet people who love these guys as much as I do.

Re: Puppy on the way

Post by karenz »

Congrats! I can't wait to see more pics when you get him home.
Karen & Xander
Jlobes
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Previously had a DutchXMal and knew at that moment, they were the best dogs ever. Unfortunately, I lost her in an accident as a pup @9mo., but I was sold on the dutchies. I cant imagine having another breed, they are the total package dogs.

Got my boy FURY from Vrijheid. He was born 4/23/16 and i picked him up 6/29. Working on basics(OB, manners, etc), some NW and figuring out what we want to focus on for the future work.

Post by Jlobes »

Thanks! You will see many more pics indeed. not to worry. ha
TexasDobe
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Very active in Doberman Rescue

Post by TexasDobe »

Hey Jason.
I am getting the black collar puppy from the same litter. I am picking him up tomorrow. The fun will now begin.
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Post by ICE »

Congrats to both of you! We need tons of puppy pictures!!!!
Patty and Ice
Jlobes
Just Whelped

Post by Jlobes »

@texas: really?! thats awesome! youre going up to get him from Asheley? Where are you located? fun times! I havent seen a pic of blk collar male yet, just grn, beige, and no collar. congrats, i know you must be stoked. I AM!

@Ice: thanks. TONS of pictures will be on the way, heading up next week to get him!
TexasDobe
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Very active in Doberman Rescue

Post by TexasDobe »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

I am in the Dallas Fort Worth area. Yes and talk about a great trip with puppy. He did not make a noise the whole time. If I was going to do it again I would of planned on staying the night and not take a red eye home. So far he is very calm for what I was thinking I was going to have to deal with. My last Doberman puppy was worse then this by a long shot. Not saying he will be an easy puppy just different dogs. The only fear he as is my girl and her play. She is a little too much for him right now.

That green dog is a monster! You will have your hands full with that one.
Jlobes
Just Whelped

Post by Jlobes »

Glad to hear the trip went well! Im heading up tomorrow and picking up the pup on weds. Gonna be a fun time/trip!

Yeah, he looks like a monster, but Ash said he has started to lean up a bit /not be so much bigger since starting individual feedings. Cant wait to meet him. Ive only heard about him or seen pics.