Yoda puppies are a week old!!!!!

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Yoda puppies are a week old!!!!!

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

And going strong!!! Pups are available from this litter pm me if interested
Attachments
67117F2E-C58A-4340-8074-46189E646BA3.jpeg
67117F2E-C58A-4340-8074-46189E646BA3.jpeg (773.78 KiB) Viewed 4228 times
Tennessee3
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Nicholas or Nick, doesn't matter to me.

Re: Yoda puppies are a week old!!!!!

Post by Tennessee3 »

Just saw this on IG, came here to tell you they’re absolutely adorable and it’s making me insanely puppy crazy.

Thanks a lot :evil:
Nicholas

Millie WLGSD in training for Schutzhund 5/27/17 & Grendel KNPV lines Malinois same + PP work 2/15/18

...... Mals are tan dutchies, right?

https://www.instagram.com/nick_millie_and_grendel/
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Tennessee3 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:23 am Just saw this on IG, came here to tell you they’re absolutely adorable and it’s making me insanely puppy crazy.

You need one!!!
Tennessee3
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Nicholas or Nick, doesn't matter to me.

Post by Tennessee3 »

Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:37 am
Tennessee3 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:23 am Just saw this on IG, came here to tell you they’re absolutely adorable and it’s making me insanely puppy crazy.

You need one!!!
That was bad and you should feel bad!

I’ll forgive you though cause you’re a fan of the Wu. (Not to derail this or anything, but favorite solo album Liquid Swords? Cuban Linx? Other?)

Honestly though, I’m really tempted to get one. if my pup wasn’t only 6 months and I didn’t personally still have a lot of growing to do as a handler I’d take one.

PM me if you don’t want like to say publicly price, and also your breeding goals for your litters. I’m always on the look out for some backups to the breeder I think I’d like to go with now.
Nicholas

Millie WLGSD in training for Schutzhund 5/27/17 & Grendel KNPV lines Malinois same + PP work 2/15/18

...... Mals are tan dutchies, right?

https://www.instagram.com/nick_millie_and_grendel/
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

OMG, so cute !! I Cant look ill want one. and NO I cant get another now. three is good for now. You have to keep putting up pictures. Ill have to go follow you on IG.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog

Tennessee3 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:42 am
Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:37 am

You need one!!!
That was bad and you should feel bad!

I’ll forgive you though cause you’re a fan of the Wu. (Not to derail this or anything, but favorite solo album Liquid Swords? Cuban Linx? Other?)

Honestly though, I’m really tempted to get one. if my pup wasn’t only 6 months and I didn’t personally still have a lot of growing to do as a handler I’d take one.

PM me if you don’t want like to say publicly price, and also your breeding goals for your litters. I’m always on the look out for some backups to the breeder I think I’d like to go with now.
I’m a method man fan sir!!!!! Lol I’m asking 2k for the pups but negotiable for a good working home! I only breed to keep a dog for myself! I’ll be taking a female back from this litter to breed down the road to a nice male from the other dogs I have around ;)
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog

Dutchringgirl wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:32 am OMG, so cute !! I Cant look ill want one. and NO I cant get another now. three is good for now. You have to keep putting up pictures. Ill have to go follow you on IG.
Hahaha you’re a short drive I’m hand delivering you one!!!! And yes you better follow that ig
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:41 pm
Dutchringgirl wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:32 am OMG, so cute !! I Cant look ill want one. and NO I cant get another now. three is good for now. You have to keep putting up pictures. Ill have to go follow you on IG.
Hahaha you’re a short drive I’m hand delivering you one!!!! And yes you better follow that ig
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I did follow you on IG, so I can watch the puppies from afar ! I will lock all of my doors and block the driveway !
ImageImage
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Do you deliver puppies to Cali?? Kidding. I'm at my max with dogs. I would love another, but the law says no. 😒
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Those pups are so cute.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog

Dutchringgirl wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:17 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I did follow you on IG, so I can watch the puppies from afar ! I will lock all of my doors and block the driveway !
Bwahahaha I’ll have a stork drop it off
Tyler Durden
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have always had german shepherds but I am new to dutch shepherds. I hope to get a new pup shortly and look forward to learning and sharing my experience.

Post by Tyler Durden »

I would be interested to see the lineage of these pups.
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:04 pm
Dutchringgirl wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:17 am

Bwahahaha I’ll have a stork drop it off
HAHAHAHAHA Ill be driving up the driveway and the kids will see a package on the porch......oh look a puppy !!!
ImageImage