November Photo of the Month Winner
Image
Theme: Open
Pictured: Echo
Submitted by: Echo
What's that?
December Theme is Family Photo
Image

Featured Topics
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
A Malaherd?
Submissiveness
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds


Click Here for the forum Image Facebook page.
New option for posting images: Image
Just registered? Read This.

December is DSF DIY Month

Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
Post Reply
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Posts: 589
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:43 pm
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies
Location: Long Island

Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Post by Steve Gossmeyer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:54 am

Still have a few of these monsters available ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
Attachments
82EC567D-840E-4887-B8E2-3BEEB29F06FF.jpeg
82EC567D-840E-4887-B8E2-3BEEB29F06FF.jpeg (632.45 KiB) Viewed 658 times
C6E0568B-A746-47B7-8263-508B626EFF23.jpeg
C6E0568B-A746-47B7-8263-508B626EFF23.jpeg (611.16 KiB) Viewed 658 times

User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5401
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA
Contact:

Re: Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Post by Dutchringgirl » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:40 pm

oh wow, look a their faces!!!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage

Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Posts: 589
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:43 pm
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies
Location: Long Island

Re: Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Post by Steve Gossmeyer » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Dutchringgirl wrote: โ†‘
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:40 pm
oh wow, look a their faces!!!!!
You are just across the pond!!!! Lol

DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

Re: Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Post by DaHawaiianDS » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 pm

The bottom left, if she was a girl. I've already been harrassing my hubs about it. He says best we wait till Pena is at least a year. We'll be looking for a lovely female black brindle gal to complete our pack. But he really wants to get the outdoor kennels all set up first etc etc. Bottom left is my favorite tho ๐Ÿ˜
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)

Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Posts: 589
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:43 pm
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies
Location: Long Island

Re: Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Post by Steve Gossmeyer » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 am

DaHawaiianDS wrote: โ†‘
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 pm
The bottom left, if she was a girl. I've already been harrassing my hubs about it. He says best we wait till Pena is at least a year. We'll be looking for a lovely female black brindle gal to complete our pack. But he really wants to get the outdoor kennels all set up first etc etc. Bottom left is my favorite tho ๐Ÿ˜
Sheโ€™s a firecracker!!!
Attachments
93CB9C67-551D-4A8E-A45E-5F241673E067.jpeg
93CB9C67-551D-4A8E-A45E-5F241673E067.jpeg (125.89 KiB) Viewed 630 times

User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5401
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA
Contact:

Re: Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Post by Dutchringgirl » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:32 pm

Steve Gossmeyer wrote: โ†‘
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:31 pm
Dutchringgirl wrote: โ†‘
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:40 pm
oh wow, look a their faces!!!!!
You are just across the pond!!!! Lol
no no no no no no, one crack head dog is plenty LOL
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage

DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

Re: Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Post by DaHawaiianDS » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:12 am

Steve Gossmeyer wrote: โ†‘
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 am
DaHawaiianDS wrote: โ†‘
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 pm
The bottom left, if she was a girl. I've already been harrassing my hubs about it. He says best we wait till Pena is at least a year. We'll be looking for a lovely female black brindle gal to complete our pack. But he really wants to get the outdoor kennels all set up first etc etc. Bottom left is my favorite tho ๐Ÿ˜
Sheโ€™s a firecracker!!!
Well she's a keeper, that's for sure! I wish we could get another Dutchie now, but husband is right. We need to focus on bringin Kapena up right first, set up a nice kennel and take him to a few trials, etc. Then we'll be ready. Maybe you'll have another litter by then. (:
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)

Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Posts: 589
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:43 pm
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies
Location: Long Island

Re: Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Post by Steve Gossmeyer » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:02 pm

DaHawaiianDS wrote: โ†‘
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:12 am
Steve Gossmeyer wrote: โ†‘
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 am
DaHawaiianDS wrote: โ†‘
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 pm
The bottom left, if she was a girl. I've already been harrassing my hubs about it. He says best we wait till Pena is at least a year. We'll be looking for a lovely female black brindle gal to complete our pack. But he really wants to get the outdoor kennels all set up first etc etc. Bottom left is my favorite tho ๐Ÿ˜
Sheโ€™s a firecracker!!!
Well she's a keeper, that's for sure! I wish we could get another Dutchie now, but husband is right. We need to focus on bringin Kapena up right first, set up a nice kennel and take him to a few trials, etc. Then we'll be ready. Maybe you'll have another litter by then. (:
Iโ€™m actually keeping a different female! Lol but that little one is awesome!!! I more than likely wonโ€™t to be honest! But Iโ€™m sure one of my club members that also breeds Dutchies will have a litter! I only breed to keep something for myself! So I donโ€™t produce many litters my next litter will be the puppy Iโ€™m keeping a litter in about 4-5 years lol

Joxgirl
Working Dog
Posts: 1198
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:38 pm
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS.
Location: Southern California

Re: Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Post by Joxgirl » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:08 pm

Steve Iโ€™ll be ready for another pup in four to five years. It will also give me time to talk my husband into another puppy. :)
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 1 year old
Joachimstaler @ IG

Post Reply