Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Still have a few of these monsters available ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
Attachments
82EC567D-840E-4887-B8E2-3BEEB29F06FF.jpeg
82EC567D-840E-4887-B8E2-3BEEB29F06FF.jpeg (632.45 KiB) Viewed 3768 times
C6E0568B-A746-47B7-8263-508B626EFF23.jpeg
C6E0568B-A746-47B7-8263-508B626EFF23.jpeg (611.16 KiB) Viewed 3768 times
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Yoda puppies are 5 weeks old today!!!

Post by Dutchringgirl »

oh wow, look a their faces!!!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Dutchringgirl wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:40 pm oh wow, look a their faces!!!!!
You are just across the pond!!!! Lol
DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

The bottom left, if she was a girl. I've already been harrassing my hubs about it. He says best we wait till Pena is at least a year. We'll be looking for a lovely female black brindle gal to complete our pack. But he really wants to get the outdoor kennels all set up first etc etc. Bottom left is my favorite tho ๐Ÿ˜
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog

DaHawaiianDS wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 pm The bottom left, if she was a girl. I've already been harrassing my hubs about it. He says best we wait till Pena is at least a year. We'll be looking for a lovely female black brindle gal to complete our pack. But he really wants to get the outdoor kennels all set up first etc etc. Bottom left is my favorite tho ๐Ÿ˜
Sheโ€™s a firecracker!!!
Attachments
93CB9C67-551D-4A8E-A45E-5F241673E067.jpeg
93CB9C67-551D-4A8E-A45E-5F241673E067.jpeg (125.89 KiB) Viewed 3740 times
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Steve Gossmeyer wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:31 pm
Dutchringgirl wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:40 pm oh wow, look a their faces!!!!!
You are just across the pond!!!! Lol
no no no no no no, one crack head dog is plenty LOL
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

Steve Gossmeyer wrote: โ†‘Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 am
DaHawaiianDS wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:23 pm The bottom left, if she was a girl. I've already been harrassing my hubs about it. He says best we wait till Pena is at least a year. We'll be looking for a lovely female black brindle gal to complete our pack. But he really wants to get the outdoor kennels all set up first etc etc. Bottom left is my favorite tho ๐Ÿ˜
Sheโ€™s a firecracker!!!
Well she's a keeper, that's for sure! I wish we could get another Dutchie now, but husband is right. We need to focus on bringin Kapena up right first, set up a nice kennel and take him to a few trials, etc. Then we'll be ready. Maybe you'll have another litter by then. (:
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog

DaHawaiianDS wrote: โ†‘Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:12 am
Steve Gossmeyer wrote: โ†‘Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 am
Sheโ€™s a firecracker!!!
Well she's a keeper, that's for sure! I wish we could get another Dutchie now, but husband is right. We need to focus on bringin Kapena up right first, set up a nice kennel and take him to a few trials, etc. Then we'll be ready. Maybe you'll have another litter by then. (:
Iโ€™m actually keeping a different female! Lol but that little one is awesome!!! I more than likely wonโ€™t to be honest! But Iโ€™m sure one of my club members that also breeds Dutchies will have a litter! I only breed to keep something for myself! So I donโ€™t produce many litters my next litter will be the puppy Iโ€™m keeping a litter in about 4-5 years lol
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Steve Iโ€™ll be ready for another pup in four to five years. It will also give me time to talk my husband into another puppy. :)
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG