Marco got his BH !!

KNPV, Schutzhund, Ring, PSA, etc - General Discussion
Forum rules
Use this forum for general discussion of Protection Sports. Please use the sub-forums for specific issues in the various phases.
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Re: Marco got his BH !!

Post by Marjolein »

I don't see what the VDH would have to do in there, it should be FCI -> DVG right?? What does a German kennel club need in there??
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Post by Schlussdibusti »

I found this on the DVG Germany website:
http://www.dvg-hundesport.de/home/dvg/i ... dh.de.html

The DVG is now direct member of the VDH who is a direct member of the FCI. Why they made that change, I don't now. Probably politics. :roll:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

yup must be politics :roll:
Geremy
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: greets from germany!
my name ist stephanie and we have 2 dutchies.
boyd´s bullriding geremy - he is now 5 years and trained in mondioring, SAR and K9
and there is his halfbrother boyd´s bullriding I.Q. he is trained in KNPV and mondioring.

Post by Geremy »

congrats !!!!

in austria there is only "SCHH" and "IPO" - but no "VPG". IPO is the international examination regulations and if you want to go international, you have to pass the IPO titels.