Steve White Seminar

KNPV, Schutzhund, Ring, PSA, etc - General Discussion
Forum rules
Use this forum for general discussion of Protection Sports. Please use the sub-forums for specific issues in the various phases.
Black Mal
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I live with my first Dutchie/Black Mal which was chosen after much debate which breed would be my first working dog. I love this dog! I love protection sports!

I used to be a zoo keeper and bird trainer. Dogs are so much more willing! I like training to compete and training for training's sake. I am a huge fan of working dogs- especially the people who train them with motivation and less pressure.

Steve White Seminar

Post by Black Mal »

I went to one tonight in Davis couldn't beat the price. And earlier the pup met his new Decoy friend, we've commited to French Ring. I'm exhausted but can you believe he kept dropping toys at my feet after we got home at 11- crate time. Oh, lol, two nights ago my cockatoo said "aus."
Kat

Diablo Black Mal
Weasley Beagle
Phelonie Goffin's Cockatoo
k9katet
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility.

Re: Steve White Seminar

Post by k9katet »

What did you think of the seminar? What was the focus of the day's discussion?
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Steve White Seminar

Post by leih merigian »

Black Mal wrote:Oh, lol, two nights ago my cockatoo said "aus."
Now, that is really funny! :fluffy:
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...