KNPV in action UK / NL

KNPV, Schutzhund, Ring, PSA, etc - General Discussion
Forum rules
Use this forum for general discussion of Protection Sports. Please use the sub-forums for specific issues in the various phases.
Wdat
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Rob is 27, was more or less raised by dogs, has trained and raced his own greyhound Maisy (now retired and rehomed), and was matched last September with his GSD guide dog, Umber.
Sue is 48, and spent most of her life so far being scared of dogs! Then she adopted a retired racing greyhound called Kez, and the rest is history...

KNPV in action UK / NL

Post by Wdat »

Hi,
We've seen plenty of YouTube videos, but we would really love to see KNPV live! We wondered if anybody here in the UK does KNPV, or travels to the NL to see it, please let us know. Reply to this post or PM us if you have any suggestions - we are in the UK but we can travel to Europe if we get a bit of notice (yes, I got my passport renewed!).
Cheers,
Rob and Sue
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: KNPV in action UK / NL

Post by icvanstra »

Welcome to the board. Please take a moment and create a signature.

The national Championship is held the first weekend of September. The KNPV website doesn't have much information yet. It is being held in Eindhoven again this year.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
fguios01
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hello my name is Frank and am currently living in Holland. My dogs name is Lancelot and he just turned 10 months.

Re: KNPV in action UK / NL

Post by fguios01 »

The KNVP nationals are held in Eindhoven on 5-6 September 2014.
Fguios