Who all here trains for sport?

KNPV, Schutzhund, Ring, PSA, etc - General Discussion
Forum rules
Use this forum for general discussion of Protection Sports. Please use the sub-forums for specific issues in the various phases.
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Who all here trains for sport?

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Yoda and I do ipo
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Re: Who all here trains for sport?

Post by ICE »

I do. ICE and I do IPO, agility, barn hunt, dock diving and dabble in weight pull.
Patty and Ice
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

I used to. I would like to again at some point. Right now Thalie is too old, Sadie has bad hips and Cookie............I could do nose work with her, I just have to get in gear and find places.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
VonAsgard
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Linda Werlein with family in Bavaria, Germany, I am the owner & founder of Von Asgard K-9 Center a 40 acre professional training and boarding facility located an hour south of Tampa, just off I-75 and inland from Sarasota & Bradenton, FL. Established in 1979 and located here in Manatee County for the past 22 years, Von Asgard specializes in importing, breeding, training, and handling hard hitting European Working Dogs. Cedrik Merlet, Von Asgard's Manager and KNPV, Mondio Ring & French Ring Training Decoy from Europe is available for world class training for both you and your dog. Check us out at: www.VonAsgard.com then give me a call at 941-322-0705 for more details.
Location: We are located an hour south of Tampa, just inland from Sarasota, Florida

Post by VonAsgard »

I have trained and competed in Schutzhund/IPO, French Ring, PSA & K-9 ProSports. However, my first love is KNPV . . . so I now train for an American Politiehond Association APA-1 Certificate with my Dutch Shepherd. APA is the American equivocate of the Dutch KNPV. We have a local APA club here at my training & boarding facility near Sarasota, FL.
Linda Werlein, Owner/Founder (ext. 700)
Cedrik Merlet, Manager/Training Decoy (ext. 702)
Von Asgard K-9 Center, Inc.
An hour south of Tampa, just inland from Sarasota, FL
Office: 941-322-0705
E-mail: VAsgard@aol.com
Web: www.VonAsgard.com[/b]
VonAsgard
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Linda Werlein with family in Bavaria, Germany, I am the owner & founder of Von Asgard K-9 Center a 40 acre professional training and boarding facility located an hour south of Tampa, just off I-75 and inland from Sarasota & Bradenton, FL. Established in 1979 and located here in Manatee County for the past 22 years, Von Asgard specializes in importing, breeding, training, and handling hard hitting European Working Dogs. Cedrik Merlet, Von Asgard's Manager and KNPV, Mondio Ring & French Ring Training Decoy from Europe is available for world class training for both you and your dog. Check us out at: www.VonAsgard.com then give me a call at 941-322-0705 for more details.
Location: We are located an hour south of Tampa, just inland from Sarasota, Florida

Post by VonAsgard »

GarmVonAsgard03-22-17-20170326-162702588.jpg
GarmVonAsgard03-22-17-20170326-162702588.jpg (49.12 KiB) Viewed 3196 times
I have trained and competed in Schutzhund/IPO, French Ring, PSA & K-9 ProSports. However, my first love is KNPV . . . so I now train for an American Politiehond Association APA-1 Certificate with my Dutch Shepherd. APA is the American equivocate of the Dutch KNPV. We have a local APA club here at my training & boarding facility near Sarasota, FL.
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

I like to watch. I don't have the time to put into sport training.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
VonAsgard
Just Whelped

Post by VonAsgard »

Give me a call sometime and I can set up a visit. It will have to be a few weeks from now as we are all going to Georgia the first weekend in August for a APA training get-together.