Training

KNPV, Schutzhund, Ring, PSA, etc - General Discussion
Forum rules
Use this forum for general discussion of Protection Sports. Please use the sub-forums for specific issues in the various phases.
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Training

Post by Steve Gossmeyer »

Just throwing this out there just in case! Anyone looking to do sport or personal protection feel free to hit me up and come out to my club and get some work in with your dutchie!!!! Our club is on long island and anyone close or new that wants to come watch some dutchies work and get your dog work feel free to hit me up!!!
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Training

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Me !!! Dang, I want to, I miss it so much. If I Can this summer, Ill take a ride out there. I love the ferry ride. I can bring the girls. You can meet my mix match pack.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Schutzhund helper and trainer I own and work two Dutchies

Dutchringgirl wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:51 am Me !!! Dang, I want to, I miss it so much. If I Can this summer, Ill take a ride out there. I love the ferry ride. I can bring the girls. You can meet my mix match pack.
Do it!!!!!! We start early lol better catch a early ass ferry Haha the field is about 20 minutes from port Jefferson
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:58 pm
Do it!!!!!! We start early lol better catch a early ass ferry Haha the field is about 20 minutes from port Jefferson
wow your close! I went to Brookhaven lab last year, it was so much fun. Im up early anyway, I always catch the first ferry
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Steve Gossmeyer
Training Dog

Dutchringgirl wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:30 pm
Steve Gossmeyer wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:58 pm
wow your close! I went to Brookhaven lab last year, it was so much fun. Im up early anyway, I always catch the first ferry
Haha I live not far from brookhaven lab! Like 10 minutes
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

JEALOUS!!!!!!
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

:rocklicker:
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Will you make a video to share with us??
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG