WDSF World Championship IPO Coming to the US

KNPV, Schutzhund, Ring, PSA, etc - General Discussion
Forum rules
Use this forum for general discussion of Protection Sports. Please use the sub-forums for specific issues in the various phases.
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

WDSF World Championship IPO Coming to the US

Post by centrop67 »

Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: This is my first Dutchie. I’ve trained field trial labs and a Malinois in IPO. Lost my Mal to cancer at age 11 and wasn’t really looking for a pup yet.
I got a call from my old training director letting me know he had just the pup for me: A Dutchie...
It just sort of happened and now I have a brindle Fur Missile living with me. His name is Jaguar; Jag for short.

Re: WDSF World Championship IPO Coming to the US

Post by Brindle Lake Dog »

I’ll be attending to watch the activities. It’ll be fun to see that level of competition and to have that many Dutch Shepherds in one place :wtg:
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: This is my first Dutchie. I’ve trained field trial labs and a Malinois in IPO. Lost my Mal to cancer at age 11 and wasn’t really looking for a pup yet.
I got a call from my old training director letting me know he had just the pup for me: A Dutchie...
It just sort of happened and now I have a brindle Fur Missile living with me. His name is Jaguar; Jag for short.

WDSF World IGP Championship Results

1st place: Holland Messi Van Le Dobry
Handled by Jack Stienstra

2nd place: Vrijheid’s Tango
Handled by Heather Ross

3rd place: Dusty ( Marquez )
Handled by Les Flores

Helper’s choice award for “ the dog that the helpers would most like to take home with them” went to Marquez.

A great time was had by all and it was really great to see so many Dutch Shepherds in one location :wtg:
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Post by Tim91118 »

Any pictures ?
Tim
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

Brindle Lake Dog wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:32 pm A great time was had by all and it was really great to see so many Dutch Shepherds in one location
Thanks for the update!
Michael
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy

Tim91118 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:05 pm Any pictures ?
I have pics and vids but they are to large to share here and I can’t crop them anymore to make them small enough.
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

Brindle Lake Dog wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 8:09 pm I have pics and vids but they are to large to share here and I can’t crop them anymore to make them small enough.
Can you upload them to a file share site like Google Drive or Box? If you can, you can share the link with me, and I will make sure they get posted.
Michael