Zoey Bark and Hold Progress

KNPV, Schutzhund, Ring, PSA, etc - General Discussion
Forum rules
Use this forum for general discussion of Protection Sports. Please use the sub-forums for specific issues in the various phases.
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Zoey Bark and Hold Progress

Post by borellar15 »

Just wanted to share some more of Zoeys protection work. I’ve been working with her a lot on her obedience and protection both. Protection we’ve been working on bark and hold and targeting the bicep for frontal bite.

Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Zoey Bark and Hold Progress

Post by centrop67 »

That's cool - what was that little moment of distraction?
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Re: Zoey Bark and Hold Progress

Post by borellar15 »

I think it was just cause I was walking up to grab the leash after she gets a bite and she just got distracted and looked over at me. There’s also the other club members sitting on that wall watching waiting to work their dogs but I’m pretty sure she was just checking on where I was.
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas