First Assessment....

KNPV, Schutzhund, Ring, PSA, etc - General Discussion
Forum rules
Use this forum for general discussion of Protection Sports. Please use the sub-forums for specific issues in the various phases.
MyaDOG
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I'm Brandon and have recently added Mya to our family. I also have a German Shepherd named Shadow. Mya is a 3 year old female Dutchie, she is a tiny ball of energy with super high prey and toy drive.

First Assessment....

Post by MyaDOG »

Well I made it out with Mya today to have a little meet and greet with a local Schutzhund trainer. He did a little test of her natural protetion ability and she had her ears and tail held high and was a barking demon lol He was impressed with her high ball drive and speed. She did a little tug of war and apparently was catching on things she was being asked of, so thats good news. We are going back this Friday for some more work, so I'm excited!
Brandon Partridge
A balanced dog is a display of a balanced life :)
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: First Assessment....

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Excellent !!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: First Assessment....

Post by leih merigian »

It's so much fun to do things with your dog that you both enjoy. Sounds like you've got a talented girl there!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...