NARA Championships

KNPV, Schutzhund, Ring, PSA, etc - General Discussion
Forum rules
Use this forum for general discussion of Protection Sports. Please use the sub-forums for specific issues in the various phases.
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: NARA Championships

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Schlussdibusti wrote:
Christie M wrote:Ohhhhh, I have AN awesome picture of Jason and he is not trying to be his cutest self in it. He is posing with a bottle of wine.
Spill the beans Christie !!

POST!!!

Jason said he had an ugly dog, Like Sugars Mom said, there is no such thing as an ugly Dutchie :wtg:
Its been a while since Ive seen Jason so id have to wait to see Christies picture :whistle:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Post by leih merigian »

Very cool pics and what an amazing accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
kchristy
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)

Post by kchristy »

Awesome pics, Sniper is handsome! I looked at all 213 pics and never saw an ugly one. I love the wall climb and object gaurd. Amazing :)
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin