Kapena's new Video!

DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

Kapena's new Video!

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

This was last week, more agility course fun! We tired him out so good as soon as he could see a clear path he snagged his ball and went to nap in the shade. Lol! "Pau Hana!" It means all done!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tU34Qvv9wSaKhYS73
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Kapena's new Video!

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Fantastic !!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
DaHawaiianDS
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Proud owner of Kapena (DS), Shorty (Senior Dachshund), and Ember (dsh cat)

Post by DaHawaiianDS »

Thanks Dutchringgirl! We're feeling our way through this. We joined an APA club. To date he's really not showing a lot of drive. But that day we did a couple things differently. We didn't feed breakfast, we brought his favorite ropey so trainer can see how hard he latches on and tugs, and every time he got super excited with the flirt pole we left him wanting more.

He played and when Anthony stopped moving it back and forth he made it move in the same pattern. Haha! We joined the club figuring it's full of great likeminded people with awesome dogs, and my husband is working as beginner decoy / helper. It's worth the annual fees for that. If we never compete to place, it's worth that. So we're pretty happy.

Gratuitous Pena pic included.
Attachments
20170920_154255.jpg
20170920_154255.jpg (851.5 KiB) Viewed 7730 times
Proud Pack Mama of Shorty (Doxie, IVDD Senior), Ember (DSH Dilute calico once feral), and Kapena (DS puppers, snarky back talker extraordinaire)
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

oh its so much fun. I did agility with thalie and it was so hard because she was so fast ! I never competed but it was fun just to do it with her. Thalie has a low drive too but she loved the running.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Looks like he loved it.
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG