Female pup in OK

Ted Summers
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: PSA, Detection services, PSD/LE

Female pup in OK

Post by Ted Summers »

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/pet/3703830114.html

ran across this. For a second I actually considered taking her..... :yernuts: then thought about it for a second :lol:

I know there has beena few folks from Oklahoma in the last few weeks on the forum looking for a DS.
Ted Summers
Malinios Lech (soon to be explosives)
Dutchie Static (soon to be human remains)
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Female pup in OK

Post by leih merigian »

You really have to wonder about the breeder who sold a pup to that person. Geeze Louise. Such commitment, such dog savvy. :eek:
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Tappy4me
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I've had Belgian Malinois for years at my folks. I just got married, and a friend of mine who does search and rescue, had been keeping an eye out for Mali puppies for me. He came across a 9 month old Dutch Shepherd female pup who needed a home. She doesn't have the nerves to do the search and rescue she was intended for, but is perfect pet material. She's enough of a challenge to be alot of fun :)

Re: Female pup in OK

Post by Tappy4me »

Some people are amazing....amazingly stupid. *sigh*

It can take a long time to get dogs to tolerate, much less like one another..a couple weeks? Geez...
Owned by Flint (American Eskimo Dog) and Rufus (Dutch Shepherd mix) :)

In loving memory of Maiya, the best Dutch Shepherd. 2012-2013. At 14 months old, you had yet to live life to it's fullest. You touched our lives and will never be forgotten.

~Jess