good-looking female KEY BISCAYNe, FL

johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

good-looking female KEY BISCAYNe, FL

Post by johninny »

adult [ but looks very young and healthy] female DS [ full breed presumed with confidence from her look ] at Born Free Pet Shelter in Key Biscayne, FL. described as obedient, very wanting to please, alpha but friendly. seems to me like good opportunity for anyone thinking about a new DS. on adopt-a-pet also.
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
steph90
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Stephanie & Kodi

Re: good-looking female KEY BISCAYNe, FL

Post by steph90 »

I wish I could adopt her. She seems like she would do good in our household. Unfortunately I live with roommates in a fairly small house. I have my hands full with my DS mix and my boyfriend's dog. I will never understand how anyone juggles multiple dutch shepherds! I do like to entertain the idea of rescuing a pure DS when I have a more steady schedule and larger living space. Hopefully by then Kodi will have calmed down a bit. Does that ever happen with dutch shepherds? Haha. Anyway it just isn't the right time for me, but I hope she finds a good home.
Steph & Kodi from South Florida