Dutch Shepherd available in Toronto, Canada

ab62
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Looking to place my foster dutch shepherd. Located in Ontario Canada.

Dutch Shepherd available in Toronto, Canada

Post by ab62 »

Beautiful three-year-old female dutchie available for adoption. She is a very high drive worker with a great off-switch in the house.

She is on the small side at 45lbs, and is spayed, vaccinated, and microchipped. She does have some aggression issues but she is working through them very well and will continue to make progress with a committed adopter.

Please contact me for more information, pictures, and video. Willing to transport to the right adopter.
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Dutch Shepherd available in Toronto, Canada

Post by Raven »

FYI to all: the OP's profile says they are fostering the girl.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
ab62
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Looking to place my foster dutch shepherd. Located in Ontario Canada.

Post by ab62 »

Yes, this is a rescued foster dog looking for a permanent placement or new foster home. She is NOT a dog for sale.
ab62
Just Whelped

Post by ab62 »

Here is a picture of this girl.
Attachments
IMG_20140728_093630.jpg
IMG_20140728_093630.jpg (171.56 KiB) Viewed 2350 times
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Post by Raven »

Thanks for posting the picture. She sounds up my alley, but it wouldn't fly with my guy.

Can you address the aggression issue a bit--or what your understanding of it is--for the benefit of forum members? Also, any other background information? Approximate age?

Thanks for posting her here.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~