Possible mix in Nevada

KellaA+dog6
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I am a married empty nester, who was lucky enough to stay home with kids, dogs, and cats when not traveling with husband.

Possible mix in Nevada

Post by KellaA+dog6 »

http://www.petango.com/webservices/adop ... styles.css

Light brindle with white markings. Looks a lot like several forum members dogs. In City of Elko Nevada animal shelter listings.
( tried to bring photo across but still seem to be tech challenged. )
Kella's Person Mara
Mobil
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Re: Possible mix in Nevada

Post by Mobil »

The only thing I can find at that shelter even close is this guy:

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/31794396/

Is that who you meant? I don't see any brindle at all or any Dutch at all, so I'm wondering if I've got the wrong guy and he's already gone.
Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)

KellaA+dog6
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I am a married empty nester, who was lucky enough to stay home with kids, dogs, and cats when not traveling with husband.

Re: Possible mix in Nevada(gone aft

Post by KellaA+dog6 »

Was there. Just looked directly at City of Elko Animal Shelter, and the dog is no longer showing. Hope it went to a good home.
Kella's Person Mara
KellaA+dog6
Puppy

Re: Possible mix in Nevada(gone now)

Post by KellaA+dog6 »

Was there. Just looked directly at City of Elko Animal Shelter, and the dog is no longer showing. Hope it went to a good home.
Kella's Person Mara