about 10 month old foster up for adopting

signguy707
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: involved in search and rescue for a few years, currently have a trailing dog that I handle. I have just fostered a dutch shepherd and they are very different than my hound.

about 10 month old foster up for adopting

Post by signguy707 »

hi all, i have a female ds im fostering...if you or anybody is interested, please feel free to email me....or email for more specifics...thanks
Attachments
IMG_3821.jpg
sasha.jpg
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Re: about 10 month old foster up for adopting

Post by johninny »

GREAT FACE!
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
XerxestheMagnificent
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Gym rat, lover, friend, my first dog was my spirit animal :'( #freeshady

Re: about 10 month old foster up for adopting

Post by XerxestheMagnificent »

Hi I have sent you an email look forward to hearing from you!
"All knowledge. The totality of all questions and all answers, is contained within the dog." -Franz Kafka