Found in Los Angeles

ljorgens
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I found a Dutch Shepherd in my Los Angeles neighborhood. Need advice

Found in Los Angeles

Post by ljorgens »

Hello,

For the last week a Dutch Shepherd was roaming the streets in my neighborhood. After much community effort, he was caught. I am fostering him. He is a tall gorgeous dog. He has no chip. I am looking to find a permanent home for him with someone experienced with this breed. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Linda
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Found in Los Angeles

Post by Dutchringgirl »

North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org/
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
ljorgens
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I found a Dutch Shepherd in my Los Angeles neighborhood. Need advice

Post by ljorgens »

Thank you. I have already contacted them. Haven't heard back yet.
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Post by Mark77 »

You have pictures? That would help. How is the temperament? Maybe someone on this board is looking for a dog.
dancespedes72
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Dan, proud owner of a 6 month old female DS. Grew up with GSD then recently found my DS Kila, pictures coming soon, look forward to meeting every one.

Post by dancespedes72 »

ljorgens wrote:Hello,

For the last week a Dutch Shepherd was roaming the streets in my neighborhood. After much community effort, he was caught. I am fostering him. He is a tall gorgeous dog. He has no chip. I am looking to find a permanent home for him with someone experienced with this breed. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Linda
Linda,

How's this boy doing have you found some help?

Dan C.
ljorgens
Just Whelped

Post by ljorgens »

Hello all,

I have had this boy for a month now and with much outreach, no owner has claimed him. During this time I have fallen for him in a big way and have decided to keep him! He loves our two female dogs and is enjoying much activity and training. He is happy and doing great!!

Thank you so much for your interest and caring!

Best,

Linda
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Post by Duke »

ljorgens wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:04 pm Hello all,

I have had this boy for a month now and with much outreach, no owner has claimed him. During this time I have fallen for him in a big way and have decided to keep him! He loves our two female dogs and is enjoying much activity and training. He is happy and doing great!!

Thank you so much for your interest and caring!

Best,

Linda
post pics of him!