Question!

General "standards" discussion not specifically related to the coat variety
SalemsMommy
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My dog is 8 months old and we believe her to be Dutch shepherd

Question!

Post by SalemsMommy »

Hi I'm new to this forum my boyfriend and I just adopted a dog about a month ago. Where we adopted our dog they told us they thought she was a German shepherd mix but they had no idea what else she could be mixed with. I've been researching online and I'm thoroughly convinced she is a Dutch shepherd I was hoping maybe you could all tell me your opinions by her pictures
SalemsMommy
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My dog is 8 months old and we believe her to be Dutch shepherd

Re: Question!

Post by SalemsMommy »

I'm unsure how to post a photo on here :huh:
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Question!

Post by Raven »

Post your question under "Is My Canine A DS?" after reading the sticky on what pictures to post and other information we'd like to know. Understand replies are based on educated guesses--experienced educated guesses.

I'm not the best person to tell you how to post pictures...but...here it goes. You can post from your PC by clicking on IMG in the tool bar above and follow the steps from there. The trick somewhere along the line is to click on "inline" when you see it appear.

Oh--and regardless of the breed--thanks for adopting!
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~