PHOTO CONTEST - February Theme is Pals-> Vote Here
|January Photo of the Month Winner|
Submitted by: Karenz
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Please take a moment to complete the Photo Contest Survey
Just registered? Read This.
Did you know you can embed YouTube
videos in your posts? Instructions Here
This forum has a Facebook page:
(1) Click here
(2) Like the page
(3) Stay up to date with all the latest activity.
General "standards" discussion not specifically related to the coat variety
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Green Dog
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:23 am
- Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.
Check out chercar kennels for some cute puppy pics ... especially the ones in the.bathtub! I've seen ds color discussed on this forum. One of their ds pups looks like a mal
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 4978
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
very cute pictures. I like how they have the pictures showing them doing all sorts of different things.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT