Vrijheid vs Logan Haus

General "standards" discussion not specifically related to the coat variety
Tyler Durden
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have always had german shepherds but I am new to dutch shepherds. I hope to get a new pup shortly and look forward to learning and sharing my experience.

Vrijheid vs Logan Haus

Post by Tyler Durden »

Hello everyone,
I want to get a DS fairly soon and I am torn between these two breeders. The dog will be raised for serious personal protection. Can someone please give me any experience they have with these breeders? I am leaning towards logan haus because I believe vrijheid uses FCI dogs and Logan Haus breeds KNPV dogs. The thought behind my inclination being that KNPV dogs are a bit more serious for protection and will probably be more reliable for the job. All my experience in the past has been with working line GSDs by the way. Any information would be great.

P.S.
This is in no way a thread about who is "better", because I know both are very well regarded breeders. I need a dog less for sport and more for real life protection.

Thank you all for your time.
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Re: Vrijheid vs Logan Haus

Post by Mark77 »

KNPV for protection dogs. However if they don't have any paperwork on the animals or at least have traceable lines in the Pedigree Database- I wouldn't bother.