Just registered? Read This
Submissiveness
This should be read by everyone
Columns and Rows in your posts?
Photo Uploads - Updated Instructions
Latest K9 Products Series - Suppliers
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other breeds that may be the source of your brindle dog

This forum has a Facebook page. Click here and like the page to stay up to date with all the latest activity.
Did you know you can embed YouTube videos in your posts? Instructions Here

Vrijheid vs Logan Haus

General "standards" discussion not specifically related to the coat variety
Tyler Durden
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have always had german shepherds but I am new to dutch shepherds. I hope to get a new pup shortly and look forward to learning and sharing my experience.

Vrijheid vs Logan Haus

Post by Tyler Durden » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:22 am

Hello everyone,
I want to get a DS fairly soon and I am torn between these two breeders. The dog will be raised for serious personal protection. Can someone please give me any experience they have with these breeders? I am leaning towards logan haus because I believe vrijheid uses FCI dogs and Logan Haus breeds KNPV dogs. The thought behind my inclination being that KNPV dogs are a bit more serious for protection and will probably be more reliable for the job. All my experience in the past has been with working line GSDs by the way. Any information would be great.

P.S.
This is in no way a thread about who is "better", because I know both are very well regarded breeders. I need a dog less for sport and more for real life protection.

Thank you all for your time.

Mark77
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own two Dutchies and a Mal.

Re: Vrijheid vs Logan Haus

Post by Mark77 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:16 am

KNPV for protection dogs. However if they don't have any paperwork on the animals or at least have traceable lines in the Pedigree Database- I wouldn't bother.