PHOTO CONTEST - February Theme is Pals-> Vote Here
|January Photo of the Month Winner|
Submitted by: Karenz
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds
Please take a moment to complete the Photo Contest Survey
Just registered? Read This.
Did you know you can embed YouTube
videos in your posts? Instructions Here
This forum has a Facebook page:
(1) Click here
(2) Like the page
(3) Stay up to date with all the latest activity.
General "standards" discussion not specifically related to the coat variety
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:39 pm
- Tell us about yourself: nepHew owner of dutch shepherd puppy. Want to know all I can about the breed.
My puppy named Jagr is 4 months old. He is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I'm new to the dutch shepard breed and am looking forward to this awesome adventure. Pic of Jagr to follow soon, I hope.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 4974
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Nice!! hope to see pictures soon
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT