July Photo of the Month Winner
Theme: Action
Pictured: Zoey
Submitted by: Borellar15
Zoey Loves Swimming

New option for posting images: Image

Click Here for the forum Image Facebook page.

Just registered? Read This.
August Theme is Hiking

Featured Topics
To DS, or not to DS?
What's the buzz on DNA Tests?
A Malaherd?
Submissiveness
This should be read by everyone
How To Select/Research a Breeder
Other brindle breeds

July Runner Up
Pictured: Karma
Submitted by: Wes Thomas

Videos of Zoey Swimming and stuff!

General "standards" discussion not specifically related to the coat variety
borellar15
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our two dogs Zoey(DS) and Tripper(lab mix). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs.

Videos of Zoey Swimming and stuff!

Post by borellar15 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Hey guys I just uploaded some of my videos and some videos of Zoey swimming today that my girlfriend sent me(I'm away at work). I threw a puppy one in there too just to make ya'lls hearts melt! Feel free to browse my other videos on youtube for some cute puppy videos and some other training videos of me with her! I'm so proud of her! look at her swimming away... shes a swimmin machine!

Last edited by borellar15 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Austin, Texas

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Accidental DS rescuer. Human companion to Radar and Leela. Owner of the site, looking to make this the top site for information and discussion on Dutch Shepherds.

Re: Videos of Zoey Swimming and stuff!

Post by centrop67 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:46 pm

Cool videos.

I couldn't believe how fast a swimmer Radar was the first time we went. He chased down a ball ahead of a lab after jumping in afterwards - I was shocked.
Michael
The pack -> Radar (DS), Leela (Mal?), and Karen (Human) - Cutler Bay, FL USA
RIP: Tequila and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

borellar15
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our two dogs Zoey(DS) and Tripper(lab mix). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs.

Re: Videos of Zoey Swimming and stuff!

Post by borellar15 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:05 pm

centrop67 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:46 pm
Cool videos.

I couldn't believe how fast a swimmer Radar was the first time we went. He chased down a ball ahead of a lab after jumping in afterwards - I was shocked.
Yea ever since she learned how shes just been a regular old swimmin machine. She loves the water.
Image Image
Austin, Texas