How to create a signature

Frequently Asked Questions
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

How to create a signature

Post by icvanstra »

How to create a signature:

It helps everyone else on the board know who you are if you sign all of your posts. To make it easier for you the board allows you to create an automatic signature and here is how to do it:

1) Log into the board
2) click on 'user control panel' (upper left corner)
3) click on 'profile' (second tab)
4) click on 'edit signature' (left side, second tab down)

and fiddle with your signature to your hearts content. ;-)

Thanks,
eric
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Re: How to create a signature

Post by Sugars Mom »

I can't figure out how to get a photo in this section. I see the Img button...but how does it work?

(This is the first forum I've ever joined, so I'm figuring it all out)

By the way, great site!
Sue (and Sugar)

Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

to post a picture,

I use photobucket but you can use any image hosting place. When the image is loaded, get the img code, On photo bucket it looks like this :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/ ... 8463_n.jpg

then put the img code .....[img]picture%20code[/img] before and after, then when you submit, the picture will show up
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
icvanstra
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Post by icvanstra »

Any pictures in your signature need to be small (as of 3/3/2011 150w x 100h pixels). We do that to keep down the amount of data that must be transferred to the folks on the board who have slower internet connections.
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)