Newest household member

This area is for the discussion of conformation.
Forum rules
Please post at your own risk. Know that this is not a true conformation show, and that the comments made are based on pictures only and might not be a good reflection of what could be seen in real life. Pictures need to be owned by the poster or used with verifiable permission of the owner. The dog in the submitted picture should be owned OR bred by the poster, OR you should be able to show that you have explict permission from the dogs owner. You may be asked for verification . The admin reserves the right to remove posts when permission cannot be verified. No rights can be derived from these posts.
alspyce
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!

Newest household member

Post by alspyce »

Haven't visited the forum in a long time! This is Ayrba, AKC/FSS registry. She will be 2yrs. in August.
DSCN1169.JPG
DSCN1169.JPG (125.7 KiB) Viewed 7906 times
DSCN1168.JPG
DSCN1168.JPG (125.53 KiB) Viewed 7906 times
DSCN1173.JPG
DSCN1173.JPG (127.74 KiB) Viewed 7906 times
Attachments
DSCN1069.JPG
DSCN1069.JPG (126.3 KiB) Viewed 7906 times
DSCN1168.JPG
DSCN1168.JPG (125.53 KiB) Viewed 7906 times
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Newest household member

Post by centrop67 »

Gorgeous - welcome back
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Newest household member

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Glad you are back !!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage