Thalie

This area is for the discussion of conformation.
Forum rules
Please post at your own risk. Know that this is not a true conformation show, and that the comments made are based on pictures only and might not be a good reflection of what could be seen in real life. Pictures need to be owned by the poster or used with verifiable permission of the owner. The dog in the submitted picture should be owned OR bred by the poster, OR you should be able to show that you have explict permission from the dogs owner. You may be asked for verification . The admin reserves the right to remove posts when permission cannot be verified. No rights can be derived from these posts.
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Thalie

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Looking at all of the other dogs and puppies I thought it would be fun to throw in some measurements. Its fun watching Sadie grow in relation to Thalie so I figured, lets see how they do against some others.

Thalie D'Olympe, 9YO DS, likes ropes, mountain biking, and playing with Sadie, in her spare time she sleeps.

Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Thalie

Post by leih merigian »

Man, you're good with the computer stuff :mrgreen: ; I love the diagrams with the numbers!

I'll have to measure Geyser and get back to this...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Kristie E
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.

Post by Kristie E »

I like that!! I ll get back to you when I can get Gwen to stand still for more than thirty seconds... I have to watch her like a hawk or she moves... She also seems to know when I am in the bathroom and indisposed and can't make her stay in her "place."
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
dutchringdog
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am a single mom with two great children and a lovely DS

Post by dutchringdog »

Ha, Im going to do Sadie next but I cant get her to stand still either ! She kept bugging Thalie too when she was posing.
Lisa , Thalie, Sadie
http://www.designsbyclyne.com
chimere
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I am French

Post by chimere »

I do not see the image :depress:
Marie and Dutch Shepherd French kennel Angel of the Moon
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

we are experiencing technical difficulty..........please stand by... in the mean time please enjoy this picture.
Attachments
IMG_6930.jpg
IMG_6930.jpg (17.43 KiB) Viewed 10437 times
ImageImage
chimere
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I am French

Post by chimere »

okay :wtg:
Marie and Dutch Shepherd French kennel Angel of the Moon
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

Dutchringgirl wrote:we are experiencing technical difficulty..........please stand by... in the mean time please enjoy this picture.
whahahha, thanx, will do :D
alspyce
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!

Post by alspyce »

(Thalie thinks she's quite smart now that she gets to read with kids, so so wants to be the technical advisor.)
:mrgreen:
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

alspyce wrote:(Thalie thinks she's quite smart now that she gets to read with kids, so so wants to be the technical advisor.)
:mrgreen:
HAHA, Thalie always thinks she is so smart, expecially when she comed running to tattle on Sadie :dssmile:
ImageImage
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Finally took another picture of Thalie.
Attachments
thalie2.JPG
thalie2.JPG (250.07 KiB) Viewed 10282 times
ImageImage
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

good pic, I think she looks a lot like the type we see mainly in Holland :)