CH Dutch Shepherd

This area is for the discussion of conformation.
Forum rules
Please post at your own risk. Know that this is not a true conformation show, and that the comments made are based on pictures only and might not be a good reflection of what could be seen in real life. Pictures need to be owned by the poster or used with verifiable permission of the owner. The dog in the submitted picture should be owned OR bred by the poster, OR you should be able to show that you have explict permission from the dogs owner. You may be asked for verification . The admin reserves the right to remove posts when permission cannot be verified. No rights can be derived from these posts.
Carole Field
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Cher Car Kennels in St. Johns, Michigan has been breeding and training dogs for lives of significance and service for more than 30 years. Our breeding program specializes in German Shepherds, Belgian Malinois and Dutch Shepherds, and strives to produce the naturally protective and loving family dog you remember from childhood.

CH Dutch Shepherd

Post by Carole Field »

Hi there! I just joined the Dutch Shepherd Forum, and I was reading the site trying to find a topic I could participate in when I discovered the “conformation” page. I can’t help but post a bit about my Dutch Shepherd female “Snap”. I just received notice from the United Kennel Club that my UCD, UAGI, URO1, CH Cher Car’s Snap Decision, CGC (Snap) is the only Dutch Shepherd in the world titled in UKC Conformation, Rally, Agility and Obedience. Snap truly embodies the UKC credo of “Our Dogs Do Stuff™”.

If you wish to see additional pictures of CH “Snap” or view our other CH Dutch Shepherds, visit our website http://www.chercarkennels.net/dutchshepherds.html. Cher Car Kennels has been breeding and training dogs for lives of significance and service for more than 30 years. Our breeding program specializes in German Shepherds, Belgian Malinois and Dutch Shepherds, and strives to produce the naturally protective and loving family dog you remember from childhood. We breed Dutch Shepherds for sport, police, personal protection and family companions.

Visit our Dutch Shepherd puppy page at http://www.chercarkennels.net/dutchshepherdpuppies.html to find information about puppies for sale and upcoming litters.