Am I a Dutch Shepherd Mix??

Wondering if that new friend you just brought home is a Dutch Shepherd? Post here.
Forum rules
Please read the first post: "Forum Rules and FAQ"
Walt_the_Pup
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Alfred and my husbands name is Chad. We recently adopted a puppy who we rescued from a local shelter. Not quite sure if he is a Dutch Shepherd Mix or not. Would love to know if anyone can help us figure it out!

Am I a Dutch Shepherd Mix??

Post by Walt_the_Pup »

Hello everyone! My name is Alfred, and my husband Chad and I recently adopted a baby boy from our local shelter. He is such an amazing boy and has had quite the little fight in his short time here. We got him at the end of September and he is a little over 3 months old now. He unfortunately contracted parvo from the shelter or had it prior to being at the shelter. We struggled through it, it was a very traumatic experience, but he is on the mend and doing amazingly! We have been trying to figure out what breed of dog he is because the shelter said he was a Hound Mix but when I saw a picture of a Dutch Shepherd Mix, it looked just like him. Could anyone help us out and maybe give us some suggestions or share your knowledge? We would greatly appreciate it!!
Attachments
Hi, I'm Walt and here I am, approx. 7 weeks here
Hi, I'm Walt and here I am, approx. 7 weeks here
I'm apporx. 14 weeks old here.
I'm apporx. 14 weeks old here.
Mobil
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued a dumped DS puppy from the freeway and found his littermate in a nearby shelter two weeks later.

Re: Am I a Dutch Shepherd Mix??

Post by Mobil »

I don't see any Dutch shepherd there, but holy cow is he adorable! So glad you rescued him!
Dusty,

Mobil & Turbo (4/14, probably DS)

Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Not even close LOL But what a cutie pie, I want to snuggle with him.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Post by Raven »

WALT! :lol: And he sorta looks like a Walt! Way too cute.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~