Brownie

Wondering if that new friend you just brought home is a Dutch Shepherd? Post here.
Forum rules
Please read the first post: "Forum Rules and FAQ"
meganjoann917
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Megan, I am 21 years old and momma to 2 amazing pups. One is a beagle, blue tick hound mix named Bandit, and the other is an unknown (hence why I'm here) named Brownie (:

Brownie

Post by meganjoann917 »

Hello everyone!

I recently got a new dog, named Brownie. We got Brownie from a friend of a friend after she needed to re-home him. We already have one dog and figured he would be a good fit for our home. When we got him, we were told he was a German Shepherd and Cattle Dog mix, but they weren't 100% sure. After doing research about some of the breeds he could be, I just couldn't pinpoint what he is. Dutch Shepherd is one of my beliefs, so I figured I'd come here to see what you all who have experience with the breed thought.

He is a neutered male, approximately 3 years old, I think he may be slightly older though.
He is 63 lbs, not sure of height and length, but I can measure him if necessary.
Here are some pictures of him. If you need more, I'd be happy to take more.
B&B9.jpg
Brownie1.jpg
Brownie2.jpg
Brownie3.jpg
Brownie4.jpg
Brownie5.jpg
Brownie6.jpg
Brownie7.jpg
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Brownie

Post by Dutchringgirl »

I doubt he has any in there but he sure looks like a sweet heart !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Hattieb
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Amber and I live in California.

I currently have 1 Dutch and 1 GSP with a Dutch pup coming in Nov-(DOB~ 9/12/15). I currently train at Cooperhaus (a facility in Ca) for IPO.

My dogs work daily and I also enjoy taking them Dock Diving and hiking esc. pretty much all things dutch or Mal.

Re: Brownie

Post by Hattieb »

I don't see any dutch either, however, I see that tail and think floor sweeper!!!
:D
Cute, have lots of fun with him.